Google
 
Web xfuture2

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'm Back


I'm been away for 10 days and never update my blog. Finally I finished my assignment within these 10 days and do some research for my web hosting with wordpress. Just got my web hosting last week and on the way to configure it, soon will move all my current blog to wordpress.


Is not easy to configure and modifier wordpress for blog, sometime we need to put lot effort just to make it as good as we can. Within this period, I really do lot of research on wordpress and hopefully it helps for me to configure and move my current blog to wordpress.

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger 旋律 said...

hey, why u want to move all ur current blog to wordpress? Blogger not good meh? is there any restriction for u to configure ur blog in eblogger? can tell me more?

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home